CloudMyLab intend to build 1 physical rack to support CCIE Wireless version 2 and will open for rental very soon. Although the last day of both written and labs exams for CCIE Wireless version 2 was September 13, 2015, the current version 2 topology can still be used in preparation for version 3.
CloudMyLab closely monitors the advancement of CCIE Wireless track and will be on the move to bring you physical racks that you need once the version 3 blueprint is out. To be able to pass every CCIE lab exam, it is strongly recommended that each candidate will have a hands-on practice in a lab environment.
Our racks are accessible via Telnet or SSH.
CCIE Wireless Lab Equipment: Cisco Wireless Access Points
- Cisco Aironet 3700 Series Access Point (Controller-based and Autonomous)
- Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point.
Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers:
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 5700 Series Wireless Controller
Cisco Catalyst Switches:
- Cisco Catalyst 4500-E Series Switches (Sup 8-E)
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches
Cisco Prime Infrastructure Cisco Identity Services Engine Cisco 3300 Series Mobility Services Engine
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 8.0
- Cisco Aironet Access Points Cisco IOS Release 15.3
- Cisco IOS-XE Software 3.6E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500-E Series Switches Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software Release 3.6E
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software Release 3.6E
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2
- Cisco Identity Services Engine 1.3
Other (no candidate configuration required)
- Cisco Spectrum Expert
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Release 4.0
- Cisco Jabber Software 10.x
CCIE Wireless v3 topology will be available soon.
1 Physical Rack Rack Topology 24/7 Technical Support on Rack Schedule Sessions Online
Lab Time :
Your time is :