What Is Cisco ISE
- GNS3 Server Instance
- Windows Management workstation for accessing your GNS3 Server.
Supported Images Currently available
- IOS, IOS Layer-2 Switching
- IOS XE (CSR1000v),
- IOS XR(XR9000v)
- Linux Containers
- Windows VM using Virtual box
- Cisco NGFW with Firepower ( Requires Licensing $10/Month)
- Nexus 9000v
- Cisco FireSight Manager ( Requires Licensing $10/Month)
- Cisco Wireless Lan Controller
- Cisco WSA ( Requires Licensing $10/Month)
- Juniper Srx and Mx
- Customizable GNS3 setup lab with the ability to upload appliance image you require us to run
- 24/7 Support for Rack and Free trial
Cloudmylab Offers Hosted GNS3 Trial. We have one dedicated POD, which can be scheduled for up to 8 hours of trial.
WHAT DO I GET IN THE TRIAL ?
You will get a hosted instance of GNS3 which essentially can run a 8-10 IOS router topology or a couple of ASAs. Check out our pre built topologies when you start your session.
GNS3 Trial Pod has 8 CPUs and 16GB memory. You also get a windows machine to manage your GNS3 instance and run everything efficiently.
HOW LONG IS THE TRIAL ?
Maximum trial session is for 8 hours. Once you signup on our website, you will be allocated 10 tokens that can be used towards GNS3 TRIAL.
HOW DO I START THE TRIAL ?
Once you Signup, click here to choose the available timing on the schedule per your convenience.
Here is how to Schedule Video? you can skip the part of buying tokens since you already have enough to start the trial.
After you have successfully scheduled your session, you will get an email from our Support group which will contain all the information on how to access your lab.