CCIE Security V5 Lab Exam is an 8-hour, hands-on test that will validate that candidates have the skills to plan, design, implement, operate, and troubleshoot enterprise Security networks.
CloudMyLab offers rack rentals for CCIE Security V5 to help aspirants with their lab needs.
CCIE Security V5 labs have been built and licensed per the Blueprint from cisco.com. We have made the access simple for our customers using state of the art automation and network tools.
We have worked hard to create a real like lab experience for our customers and ensure 100 percent satisfaction with the services.
We designed our labs with careful consideration and feedback from several CCIE Security takers.
We follow a strict quality process for our labs and they are beta tested by real candidates before we roll out our labs to our customers. We believe in continuous innovation and we take your feedback very seriously.
Our CCIE Security scheduling tool lets you book the rack time in various time slots, starting at minimum four hours and then you can add by the hour based on your need.
You also get an option to book contiguous time slots without restrictions.
Exam Topic for CCIE Security V5 can be viewed here.
Lab Blueprint for CCIE Security V5 can be viewed here.
As of the moment, we will be offering 2 physical a CCIE Security V5 rack. Our rack team is working on adding more racks in the future to help accommodate more clients to practice their lab.
Security V5 Physical Lab Equipment: Cisco Catalyst Switch
- C3750X- 12.2.58 SE ( Supports SXP)
Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- 5512-X/5515-X: 9.6.1
Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller
- 3502i: 15.3.3-JC
Cisco Unified IP Phone
- 8945: 9.2(3)
Security V5 Virtual Lab Equipment: Security Appliances
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.1.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS): 220.127.116.11
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2.0
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 9.7.1
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.0.133
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.0.1 and/or 6.1
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.0.1
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.0.1
- IOSv L2: 15.2
- IOSv L3: 15.5(2)T
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 3.16.02.S
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.6.1
- Test PC: Microsoft Windows 7
- Active Directory: Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module : 1.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 8.6.(1)
- FireAMP Private Cloud
- AnyConnect 4.2
CCIE SECURITY V5 INCLUDES THE EQUIPMENT MENTIONED IN THE TOPOLOGY AND HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SECTION. EVERY TOPOLOGY COMES WITH 1 VIRTUAL DESKTOP FOR ACCESSING THE SECURITY V5 POD.
Lab Time : Your time is :