EVE-NG Hosted service is a subscription service. Cloud my lab is now an EVE-NG Premium Cloud Partner. We are proud to announce EVE-NG as the newest addition to our Hosted Services Family. EVE-NG is an extensive network Emulator with the super simplified GUI and versatile features. EVE-NG is:
- Clientless Platform
- Integration options
- A plethora of Network Devices
- Built on Open Source
On-demand EVE-NG Hosted Service gives you the advantage to set up a proof of concept Lab or certification lab within minutes. EVE-NG Hosted service is designed with top-notch quality on Cisco UCS servers. We have a wide range of offering to match your needs and give you unprecedented experience with EVE-NG. Cloudmylab offers EVE-NG in Two Flavors: Virtualized: EVE-NG runs on a shared server with dedicated resources per your choosing. Bare-Metal: EVE-NG is deployed on a dedicated server as an operating system. All the hardware resources are dedicated to EVE-NG. All our hosted services are backed by
- Robust IT infrastructure
- Class Apart SLA of 99.1%
- 24 X 7 Support
- Free Trials
- Best Price Guarantee
- Variable Length Subscription Option
EVE-NG (Emulated Virtual Environment) is an emerging platform where technology meets the demands of a virtual and seamless emulation platform. It offers the “click and play” feature using an HTML5 web user interface which can be accessed via VNC, Telnet or RDP and gives you the ability to import and export your configuration instantly. EVE-NG is capable of Emulating any New Generation Virtual hardware. Click here to see what all Images are supported
All EVE-NG Hosted Service Purchase comes with 2 Instances
- EVE-NG Server Instance ( Bare Metal or Virtualized)
- Jump Box (Windows Management workstation to access the server instance)
- Some basic Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR are pre-installed as a part of the package. These images are available at Cisco.com for Evaluation use.
Few labs from INE , Narbik and some customized labs from our customers and partners are available with your instance as a sample to try.
- Contact Support if you are looking for any particular software images or licensing. We strongly recommend using vendor evaluation licensing for lab purposes. We do resell Cisco Licensing, we will happy to provide you a competitive quote.
Supported Images Currently available on EVE-NG
- Cisco ACS 5.6, 22.214.171.124 **
- Cisco AMP Private cloud
- Cisco ISE 1.2, 1.4
- Cisco ISE 2.1 **
- Cisco ISE 2.2, 2.3
- Cisco ASA 8.0.2 (Single and Multi-Context) **
- Cisco ASA 8.4 Multicontext Support **
- Cisco ASA 9.1.5 Multicontext Support **
- Cisco ASAv 9.6.2, 9.7.1 or later **
- Cisco IPS 7.1 **
- Cisco Firepower 6.1, 6.2 Management Center (FMC) **#
- Cisco Firepower 6.1, 6.2 Treat defence ASAv (FTD) **#
- Cisco Firepower 6.1, 6.2 NGIPSv **#
- Cisco Firepower 5.4 (NGIPS, FMC) **#
- Cisco CSR 3.16, 3,17 **
- Cisco CSR 16.03 Denali **
- Cisco CSR 16.04 Everest **
- Cisco vIOS L3 **
- Cisco vIOS L2 **
- Cisco ESA 9.7, 9.8 Email Security Appliance **#
- Cisco WSA 8.6, 9.2 10.0 Web Security Appliance **#
- Cisco CDA 1.0 Context Delivery Agent **
- Cisco NXOS Titanium 126.96.36.199 **
- Cisco NXOSk9 (require source of 2xCPU and 8G RAM for single node) **
- Cisco Prime Infra 3.X **
- Cisco XRv 5.2.2, 5.3.2, 6.0.1, 6.0.2 **
- Cisco XRvK9 6.0.1, 6.1.2 (require source of 4xCPU and 16G RAM for single node) **
- Cisco vWLC, 7.4. 8.0.100, 8.2.X, 8.3.X **#
- Cisco vNAM Virtual Network Analysis Module 6.2.x
- Cisco vWAAS 200.5.5, 6.2.3 **
- Cisco CUCM 188.8.131.5200-26 **#
** Included in the instance, None of the Images are licensed.
- Juniper vSRX 12.1.47D#
- Juniper Olive M series
- Juniper vSRX NG 15.1×49-D40.6, D70, D100
- Juniper vSRX NG 17.3#
- Juniper vMX 14.1.4R8#
- Juniper vMX 16.1R3.10 VCP (control plane node)*#
- Juniper vMX 16.1R3.10 VFP (forwarding plane node)*#
- Juniper vMX 17.1, 17.2, 17.3 VCP (control plane node)*#
- Juniper vMX 17.1, 17.2, 17.3 VFP (forwarding plane node)*#
- Juniper vQFX 10K VRE 15.1X53 (routing engine)*#
- Juniper vQFX 10K VFE 15.1X53 (forwarding engine)*#
- Juniper VRR*#
- Junos Space 16.1*#
- Alcatel 7750SR: 13.0.R3 *
- A10, vThunder 2.7.1 *
- Apple OSX ( https://github.com/kholia/OSX-KVM ) *
- Aruba: Clearpass 6.4.X *
- Aruba Virtual Mobility Controller 8.X *
- Arista vEOS 4,17.2F and later versions *
- Barracuda NGFW *
- Brocade vADX 3.01.1 *
- Checkpoint FW: R77-20, R77-30 *
- Citrix Netscaler 11.0.62 *
- Dell SonicWall 11.3.0 *
- CumulusVX 2.5.3 *
- ExtremeOS 21.1.14 *
- F5 BIG-IP 12.0.0 Supports LTM, GTM HA *
- Fortinet Manager v5 *
- Fortinet Mail 5.3, 5.4 *
- Fortinet FGT v5.X *
- Fortinet 5.2.3, 5.6 *
- Huawei USG6000v v5.1.6 *
- HP VSR 1000 7.10 *
- Mikrotik 6.30.2, 6.40 *
- PaloAlto FW 7.0, 7.1, 8.0 *
- pfSense FW 2.3 *
- Radware Alteon *
- S-Terra FW, Gate 4.1, *
- S-Terra CSP-VPN gate 3.1 *
- VMWare ESXi 6.5 *
- VMWare vCenter 6.5 *
- VyOS 1.1.6
- Windows 7 *
- Windows 8.1 **
- Windows 10 *
- Windows Server 2003 *
- Windows Server 2008R2 *
- Windows Server 2012 R2 **
- Windows Server 2016 *
- Linux TinyCore 6.4
- Linux Slax 7.08
- Linux Mint 18
- Linux Kali x64 Full
- Linux Kali x386 light
- Linux Mint 18
- Linux Ubuntu Desktop 16.04
- Linux DSL 4.4.10
- Linus Ubuntu Server 16.04 Webmin
- Linux NETem: NETem bandwidth limitation, delay, jitter, and packet loss.
- Ostinato traffic generator 0.7, 0.8
* Needs Licensing ** Included With your instance # Licensing available on request for purchase
- Customizable EVE-NG setup lab with the ability to upload appliance image you require us to run
- 24/7 Support and Free trial
If you have further questions about our Hosted EVE-NG offering, just contact us. Alternately, you can chat with us.
Why use EVE-NG Hosted Service?
- EVE-NG offers a number of features that enable its users to perform various tasks from preparing for Cisco certifications, host training and test real network.
- It provides you with a complete lab resource which you can conveniently access anywhere, anytime.
- It offers a pay-as-you-go service if you need to verify a lab configuration and on the other hand, gives you a more flexible and convenient lab experience via a monthly subscription where you can start and end your lab anytime and continue where you left off.
- Lastly, it gives you the advantage of zero setup time and money-saving benefits over building your own lab at home.
EVE-NG Hosted Service is ideal for:
- Lab Practice for every Cisco aspirants getting ready for their CCNA, CCNP and CCIE certifications.
- Training environments for Cisco trainers to conduct student learning and boot camps.
- Design of network architecture and testing prior to recommendations and deployment.
- Testing of the live network by network engineers and develop effective network solutions by network consultants.
Cloudmylab Offers EVE-NG Hosted Services Trial. We have one “EVE-NG Large” Dedicated Instance, which can be scheduled for up to 8 hours of trial.